Spaghetti Lovers Soup
November 21, 2009
- 2 Cups leftover spaghetti sauce
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cans kidney beans
- 2 carrots
- 1 stalk celery (optional)
- dry spaghetti noodles (I use enough to make spaghetti for one person)
- 2 Cups water
- 1 T Italian Seasoning (optional)
- Dump sauce, tomatoes, kidney beans, and water into pot.
- Peel and chop carrots and dice celery, add to pot.
- Add seasoning if desired.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat, simmering until vegetables are tender.
- Add spaghetti noodles which have been broken into one inch segments.
- Continue cooking until pasta is tender.