vBulletin Message

Welcome to the Happy Housewives Club forums! Before you join the forums, I encourage you to first read my book in its entirety so that you have a clear understanding about what we as Happy Housewives are all about.

My goal is to give all of us stay at home Moms and housewives a voice not only among ourselves, but also in the media and political arenas. I am about promoting old fashioned, traditional, family values.

I encourage healthy debate and welcome your diverse opinions! Please remember to be respectful of your fellow members.
No one under 18 years old
No one who is not married

As always, as owner and author of this website, I do reserve the right to edit or remove any posts or threads that are offensive or hurtful. Please use discretion when choosing topics and/or responding to a thread that your feel strongly about. Respect is paramount among the members.

Again, thanks for joining us!
All email addresses are subject to confirmation!

AOL/Yahoo users: select the "remember me" box to login.

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
  2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

In order to become a member, you must register.
All email addresses are subject to confirmation!
AOL/Yahoo users: select the "remember me" box to login.